Toyota recently launched its new badge-engineered MPV, the Toyota Rumion, with an ex-showroom price starting at 10.29 lakh rupees. The car is available in three variants – V, G, and S, with both manual and automatic transmission options. The Maruti Suzuki Artiga, on the other hand, is available in four trims – Lxi, Vxi, Zxi, and Zxi+, with manual and automatic transmission options in all trims except Lxi.
The Rumion’s prices range from 10.29 lakh rupees to 13.68 lakh rupees, while the Artiga’s prices start from 8.64 lakh rupees and go up to 13.08 lakh rupees. Both cars offer a range of features and engine options to cater to different customer preferences.
– Toyota has recently launched the new Toyota Rumion, which is based on the Toyota Agila, in India.
– The ex-showroom price of the Rumion starts at Rs. 10.29 lakh and bookings have already begun.
– The car will be delivered starting from September 8.
– The Rumion is available in three variants – V, G, and S, with manual and automatic transmission options.
– The Maruti Suzuki Artega is available in four variants – Lxi, Vxi, ZXi, and ZXi+, with manual and automatic transmission options.
– The Rumion’s ex-showroom price ranges from Rs. 10.29 lakh to Rs. 13.68 lakh, with the manual transmission variant starting at Rs. 10.29 lakh and the automatic variant starting at Rs. 11.89 lakh.
– The Artega’s price starts at Rs. 8.64 lakh and goes up to Rs. 13.08 lakh.
– The Rumion has a black honeycomb grill in the front, while the Artega has a chrome finish grill.
– Both models have dual-tone 15-inch alloy wheels.
– The Rumion’s interior features a beige color with a wood finish panel, while the Artega was initially expected to have a dark-colored interior.
– Both models have second-row roof-mounted AC vents, reclining and sliding options for the second row, and split seats in the third row.
– The Rumion and Artega have features like Toyota i-Connect and Suzuki Connect, with over 55 features available.
– The top variants of both models have a 7-inch infotainment system with surround sound, wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and a 6-speaker music system with tweeters and four airbags.
– Both models are available in petrol and CNG options, with the Rumion having a 1.5-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine and the Artega having an 87bhp CNG engine.
– The Rumion offers a mileage of 21.11 km/liter in the automatic variant, 20.51 km/liter in the manual variant, and 26.11 km/kg in the CNG variant.