Honda U-Go Electric: Honda Motor Company has brought a big update for Indian customers. The company has announced the launch of its new electric scooter. It is rumored that the scooter, named Honda U-Go, could be launched in the early months of 2024. The complete model of the scooter is already ready and its image has also been released. Some people believe that it looks similar to Ola’s S1 model.
In this article, we will provide all the information about Honda’s upcoming electric scooter. From the battery power to its speed, range, price, and features, we will cover all the details. As per reports, the scooter may offer a 1.2 kWh battery power, which could take more than 2 hours to fully charge. The maximum speed of the scooter could be around 35 kmph. Fast charging option is not available in this electric scooter. It may feature disc brake in the front and drum brake in the rear tire for safety. The scooter is expected to have a range of approximately 130 kilometers on a full charge, which can increase if driven at normal speeds. The exact price of the scooter is not yet confirmed, but it is expected to be around Rs 89,000 at the showroom.
– Honda U-Go electric scooter is set to be launched in India in early 2024.
– The scooter’s design is said to be similar to Ola’s S1 model.
– The battery power of the scooter is expected to be 1.2 kwh, with a charging time of over 2 hours.
– The maximum speed of the scooter is estimated to be around 35 kmph.
– The scooter does not have fast charging option and features disk brake in the front and drum brake in the rear.
– It is expected to have a range of approximately 130 kilometers on a full charge.
– The scooter may come with various features such as mobile connectivity, digital instrument cluster, clock, Bluetooth connectivity, fast charging option, battery low indicator, and fuel gauge.
– The official price of the scooter has not been revealed yet, but it is rumored to be around Rs 89,000.