Hero Electric is planning to launch a new electric scooter called AE-8. Although the company has not made any official announcements regarding the launch date, media reports suggest that the scooter will have similar features to Bajaj Chetak. It is rumored to be available in three variants.
The scooter is expected to have a battery capacity of 3 kWh and a range of about 80 kilometers on a full charge. It may also include features like mobile connectivity, Bluetooth, DRLs, a digital speedometer, and a digital trip meter. The estimated ex-showroom price for the scooter is around ₹70,000.
– Hero Electric is planning to launch a new electric scooter called AE-8.
– The scooter is expected to be similar to Bajaj Chetak in terms of model.
– The company has not made any official announcement regarding the launch date.
– Not much information has been provided by the company about the features of the scooter.
– According to media reports, the scooter may have several new features not seen in any Hero Electric scooter before.
– The scooter may be launched in three variants.
– The scooter may have a battery capacity of 3 kWh.
– It may take around 5.40 hours to fully charge the battery.
– Fast charging option may also be included.
– The scooter may have a range of approximately 80 km on a full charge.
– The range may depend on the riding mode.
– The scooter may come with features like mobile connectivity, Bluetooth, DRLs, clock, digital speedometer, digital trip meter, and digital odometer.
– The expected showroom price of the scooter is around INR 70,000.