Tata Motors recently launched the CNG variant of its popular compact car, Tata Punch. According to media reports, the waiting period for this car in NCR is about 12 weeks. The Tata Punch CNG claims to offer a mileage of 26.99 km/kg on the road, while the Petrol MT version boasts a mileage of 20.09 kmpl.
The CNG variant offers a boot space of 210 liters, while the petrol variant provides a larger boot space of 366 liters. The Tata Punch comes with a single panoramic roof and is priced at Rs 7.10 lakh (ex-showroom) for the CNG version and Rs 10.10 lakh (ex-showroom) for the top model.
The Tata Punch is available in four different variants and comes with a ground clearance of 187 mm. It is powered by a 1.2-liter petrol engine that delivers 88 PS of power and 115 Nm of torque. The car is offered with both manual and automatic transmissions.
In terms of features, the Tata Punch is equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen display and a 7-inch semi-digital instrument panel. The CNG variant of the car offers 73.4 hp of power. It also includes features like auto air conditioning, cruise control, alloy wheels, and rear power windows.
Safety features of the Tata Punch include dual front airbags, ISOFIX anchors on the rear seat, rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlights, and anti-glare IRVM (inside rearview mirror). The car has a length of 3,827 mm and features ABS and a rear-view camera.
Additionally, Tata Motors has also prepared an electric vehicle (EV) version of the Tata Punch, which is currently undergoing testing. It is expected to be unveiled by December 2023 and will further expand the range of options available to customers in the compact car segment.
1. Tata Punch CNG is a highly demanded compact car in the market, with a waiting period of about 12 weeks in some locations.
2. The CNG version of the car claims to offer a mileage of 26.99 km/kg, while the petrol MT version offers a mileage of 20.09 kmpl.
3. The CNG version has a boot space of 210 liters, while the petrol version has a larger boot space of 366 liters.
4. The car comes with a 1.2-liter petrol engine, offering 88 PS of power and 115 Nm of torque. It is available in both manual and automatic transmission options.
5. The Tata Punch features a 7-inch touchscreen display, 7-inch semi-digital instrument panel, auto air conditioning, and cruise control.
6. Safety features include dual front airbags, ISOFIX anchor on the rear seats, rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlights, and anti-glare IRVM.
7. The car has a length of 3,827 mm and is equipped with ABS and rear-view camera. It also has rear diffusers and rear parking sensors.
8. Tata is also preparing an electric version of the Punch, which is currently undergoing testing and may be unveiled by December 2023.