In the coming weeks, the Indian two-wheeler market is expected to witness some major changes with the launch of five new bikes.
Among these bikes is the New-Gen Hero Karizma XMR, which is set to be launched on August 29. The bike will feature a new 210cc liquid-cooled engine with approximately 25 PS and 30 Nm of power. It will be inspired by the design of the original Karizma and will be based on a new architecture.
Another highly anticipated bike is the New-Gen Royal Enfield Bullet 350, which is set to be launched on August 30. It will feature a 349cc engine and is expected to be priced competitively.
The TVS Apache RTX (RTR 310) is also set to be launched on September 6. It will feature a 312cc liquid-cooled engine and is expected to come with a host of advanced features.
The Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 is expected to be launched in September or October. It will come with a 450cc liquid-cooled engine, producing up to 40 PS of power.
Finally, the Triumph Scrambler 400X will be launched in October. It will feature a 398cc liquid-cooled engine and will come with features such as increased ground clearance and a long wheelbase. The prices for these bikes range from approximately Rs. 2.45 lakhs to Rs. 2.55 lakhs (ex-showroom).
– The upcoming bike market in India is expected to see some major changes in the coming days.
– Five new bikes are expected to enter the market in the next few weeks.
– The New-Gen Hero Karizma XMR will be launched on August 29th, featuring a new 210cc liquid-cooled engine and design inspired by the original Karizma.
– The New-Gen Royal Enfield Bullet 350 will be launched on August 30th, with similarities to the Classic 350 and a lower possible price.
– The TVS Apache RTX (RTR 310), based on the Apache RTR 310, will be launched on September 6th, featuring a 312cc liquid-cooled engine and various additional features.
– The Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 is expected to be launched after the new Bullet 350, possibly in September or October. It will have a 450cc liquid-cooled engine and various features such as LED lighting, USD front forks, and tubeless tires.
– The Triumph Scrambler 400X will be launched in October, featuring a 398cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine and characteristics such as high ground clearance, long wheelbase, and a comfortable seat. Its expected price is around 2.55 lakh rupees.